Good day to you my very important guest of the day. Take a good look and your sweet time to search for the property offered in my blog. If you found what you want, just sms, give me a call or email me. Should what you were looking for is not listed in my blog, please inform me by filling in the form hereunder. I would see whether those you were looking for is there in my file, because not all of them are posted or listed in here.
------------------------------------------------

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Houses for Sale (Brand New), Taman Samarindah, Kota Samarahan

Location: Less than 4 mins drive to UNIMAS, 7 mins drive to Desa Ilmu, 14 mins drive to Kuching (Tabuan). Click HERE for the location.

Title type: Mixed Zone.

Size: 800 sq.ft. approx. Bedrooms: 3 Bathroom: 1

Property Type: Single Storey Terrace (intermediate).

Total no. of houses for sale: 1 + 3 units of houses. Brand new. (masih bungas)

Asking Price : RM 185 000-00 per unit only.

4 comments:

buythebesthome said...

Wow is that really for sale? The price was cheaper than expected.I guess many buyers will be interested.
I'm from :Mid-Century Homes

shukipr said...

ada no telefon x?nak call..

nehvabby said...

I've been looking for this kind of new houses for sale but this place is too far from me. Anyway I am thankful for giving you this info and it will be a big help on the side of a buyer. :)

Gaile said...

Thanks for posting this information. All of us are needing a house but sometimes we don't have enough money to buy a new one. This kind of post is really helping hope to buy a house there.

Gaile @ homes for sale Philippines